Who we are
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
Augury is looking for a passionate, creative Product Designer to join our Haifa team for a full-time position. A professional who can utilize a range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills and own the experience of the product.
A day in your life here
The Product Designer will be a valuable team player in all development stages of Augury’s IoT products, from the initial framing of problems through detailed design and implementation of solutions.
- Drive UX and UI design across multiple experiences for web and mobile platforms.
- Craft beautiful solutions at all stages of the development process.
- Be a champion of our users and of human-centered design.
- Translate your research insights into ideas using customer journey mapping, wireframes, flows, prototypes, production assets and other UX methodologies.
- Make design decisions based on data. initiate the effective short-cycled creation of interaction, UI design work, and idea validations.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders, business unit stakeholders, product managers, designers, and developers.
What you bring:
- A clear, strong visual design aesthetic. You are a design geek and like to keep up-to-date on new trends in design.
- Demonstrated hands-on portfolio with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) beautiful/functional product web and mobile design. You have proven experience in concept development, mockups, layouts and visual design.
- Versatility- you can juggle a range of projects and deadlines, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, innovation to implementation.
- You appreciate teamwork and enjoy working as an individual contributor in dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- You welcome questions and discussion about your work because you understand it's all about the best design and business outcome for us all.
- You are comfortable working with a suite of UI tools, such as Sketch, Invision etc. Familiarity with CSS and HTML is an advantage.
- Visual Communication / Graphic / Industrial Design degree is a HUGE plus
- Proficient English is a must.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility.
We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.