Machines Talk, We Listen. That's more than our tagline here at Augury, that's literally what we do. We connect vibration and ultrasonic sensors to smartphones and are able to detect malfunctions before they happen. Our analysis is executed in real-time and results are displayed on users' smartphones within seconds.
Augury's platform contains machine learning, big data, iOS and Android clients, web app, and hardware. Our product philosophy is simple and challenging as it can be - we listen to the people maintaining the machines.
We also listen closely to our customers, as we dig deep to uncover their needs and pressing challenges. We seek insights that help us build solutions to some of the biggest problems in the realms of machine learning and IoT. A Product Manager is essential to this mission. We are looking for someone who is driven by passion for product and will be relentless in their pursuit of value for Augury's customers.
What you will be doing:
- Focus on identifying and driving forward business objectives through product development by working closely with engineering, marketing and sales.
- Lead squad discovery cycles which impact Augury's usability and offerings.
- Partner with Product Design to design feasible solutions which lead to impact.
- Partner with Squad leaders to ensure effective and efficient delivery cycles.
- Drive optimization of processes, methodologies and tools.
What you need to join the team:
- >3 years as a Product Manager.
- Vast experience in product outbound activities.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Technological background to enable in depth understanding of the product.
- Experience with agile development.
- Ability to gain trust and design work relationships with different stakeholders.
- Passionate Product Person.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment with a "can-do attitude", and also willing to fail.
- Highly self confident who also embraces challenges and criticism.
- Fast learner.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to travel ~15% a year (twice in a quarter).